Collect poker straight and get big cash prizes
Playing online poker is a great opportunity to understand the rules of poker, to test them in practice and hone your skills. It is easy to remember combinations in poker online, find out what the all-in, poker straight, royal flush, bankroll are and even acquire the skill of poker face.
Poker is an entertainment of stars, a favorite game of the best European and American online casinos. The popularity of poker is not weakening. The fortune is especially generous with smiles in this card game!
Description of poker straight combination
The player’s task in online poker is to win bets by collecting the highest poker hand, using their own and community cards, or forcing their opponents to stop playing. One of the most popular and successful combinations is straight.
The straight in poker is the fifth strongest combination in poker, consisting of five consecutive cards. The combination of straight is stronger than the highest card, pair, two pairs, as well as three, but weaker than the flush, full house poker, square, straight flush and royal flush.
The youngest straight is considered to be a straight from ace to five. Best poker straight – from tens to ace. If several players in one hand collect a straight, the winner is the one whose straight is older. If these combinations are the same in seniority, players divide the pot between themselves.
How to get poker straight: odds and opportunities
There are 10,200 options for drawing straight in poker, but there is a chance to improve your hand to poker straight:
- Having connectors, the chance to get a straight on the flop is 1, 3%.
- Having connectors, the chance to get a straight draw on the flop is 10.5%.
- Having a straight draw on the flop, the chance to increase on the turn is 17%.
- Having a straight draw on the flop, the chance will increase to the river – 31.5%.
- Having a straight draw on the turn, the chance on the river is 17%.
- Having a gutshot on the flop, the chance to increase on the turn is 8.5%.
- Having a gutshot on the flop, the chance will increase to the river – 16.5%.
- Having a gutshot on the turn, the chance on the river is 8.5%.
The above odds will help you get straight in Texas Hold’em chart.
A brief description of the card counting strategy
Thanks to simple mathematical knowledge, you can learn how to count cards in poker and get more information about the current card distribution. It is important to use these values in mathematical calculations due to card counting strategy:
- There are 4 suits in the deck. Each suit has 13 cards;
- In total there are 52 cards in the deck;
- One face value of 4 cards. For example, there are only 4 Kings or 4 Ladies in a deck.
Knowing the basic information about all the cards, you need to analyze a specific batch:
- Counting cards in poker of the required face value on the table and in your hands;
- How many suited cards are on the table and on the hands.
First of all, the player must understand what combination they can count on. After that, an analysis is carried out which cards are not enough for the full combination.
Having well studied the poker hands rankings and the principles of the card counting strategy, you can become a real professional and win considerable amounts of money.